THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Gregory Mastrangelo of Thornwood and Andes, died May 18. He was 66.
Mastrangelo was born Feb. 3, 1948, in New York City, and grew up in Tuckahoe. He obtained a degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Upon graduation he became an instructor at the Academy of Aeronautics at LaGuardia Airport while working part time at Celestino's Service Station in White Plains. In 1980 he acquired Celestino's which he has owned and operated for the past 35 years.
Mastrangelo is survived by his sons, Brian, Matthew and Scott; sister, Jean Mastrangelo; Robi (Franz). He was predeceased by his wife, Christine.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday, May 22. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Visiting Nurse Association of the Hudson Valley.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Where You Live In Westchester County Is No Easy Answer