THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Harry Abajian of Thornwood died April 16. He was 97.
Abajian was born Sept. 23, 1915, to John and Anna (Jevalagian) Abajian in NYC. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was a member of the American Legion. He was the owner and operator of Lexington Plumbing Supply in the Bronx.
Abajian is survived by his wife, Victoria (Onigian) Abajian of Thornwood; children, Janice (Michael) Blanco of Ames, Iowa, Margaret (Thomas) Fogarasi of Thornwood and Frank (Linda Sode) Abajian of Port Chester; sister, Roxie Valentine of Yonkers; and seven grandchildren. He was predeceased by one sister and two brothers.
Calling hours will be Thursday, April 18, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where services will be held Friday, April 19, at noon. Interment will be in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced