MANAKIN SABOT, Va. - Henrietta Crowley of Manakin Sabot, formerly of Tuckahoe and Armonk, died May 17. She was 70.
Crowley was born in 1943, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Nicklaus and Meta Strusz. She grew up in Hawthorne. After marriage she initially settled with her family in Tuckahoe. In the mid 80s, they moved to Armonk, to raise the family. In 2013, the family moved to Manakin Sabot.
Crowley is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob) Crowley; son, Rob; sister-in-law, Cami Strusz; brothers-in-law, John and James Crowley; and father-in-law, Jack Crowley. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Kenny Strusz; and mother-in-law, Sally Crowley.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, 418 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, NY 10570.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather