MANAKIN SABOT, Va. - Henrietta Crowley of Manakin Sabot, formerly of Tuckahoe and Armonk, died May 17. She was 70.
Crowley was born in 1943, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Nicklaus and Meta Strusz. She grew up in Hawthorne. After marriage she initially settled with her family in Tuckahoe. In the mid 80s, they moved to Armonk, to raise the family. In 2013, the family moved to Manakin Sabot.
Crowley is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob) Crowley; son, Rob; sister-in-law, Cami Strusz; brothers-in-law, John and James Crowley; and father-in-law, Jack Crowley. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Kenny Strusz; and mother-in-law, Sally Crowley.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, 418 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, NY 10570.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Valhalla Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America