MANAKIN SABOT, Va. - Henrietta Crowley of Manakin Sabot, formerly of Tuckahoe and Armonk, died May 17. She was 70.
Crowley was born in 1943, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Nicklaus and Meta Strusz. She grew up in Hawthorne. After marriage she initially settled with her family in Tuckahoe. In the mid 80s, they moved to Armonk, to raise the family. In 2013, the family moved to Manakin Sabot.
Crowley is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob) Crowley; son, Rob; sister-in-law, Cami Strusz; brothers-in-law, John and James Crowley; and father-in-law, Jack Crowley. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Kenny Strusz; and mother-in-law, Sally Crowley.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, 418 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, NY 10570.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester