HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Ida M. Pucarelli of Hawthorne died Jan. 7. She was 85.
Pucarelli was born Sept. 5, 1928, to Francesco and Giuseppina (nee Iovenitti) Ricciardi
in Paganica, Abruzzi, Italy. She came to the United States in 1935 where she attended
elementary school in Valhalla and graduated from White Plains High School. She began her career as a bookkeeper for Gristidi Grocers and then as a marketing analyst and production coordinator for Reader’s Digest where she retired after 20 years of service. She was also a member of the Mt.Pleasant Seniors.
Pucarelli is survived by her husband, Fred V. Pucarelli of Hawthorne; sons, Fred C. (Trish) Pucarelli of Hawthorne, Robert (Naomi) Pucarelli of Hopewell Junction.; six grandchildren; and
many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, James Ricciardi.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A
Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 10 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne, N.Y. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Mt.Pleasant Seniors, 25 Lozza Drive, Valhalla, N.Y. 10595.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Mount Pleasant Day Celebrations Coming To Hawthorne
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd