VALHALLA, N.Y. - Jean Arco of Valhalla died June 28. She was 93.
Arco was born March 4, 1921, to Achille and Grace Orofino in New York City. She was the former owner operator of Arco Cleaning in Mt.Kisco.
Arco is survived by her children, George (Kim) Arco of Mt.Kisco and William (Lurline) Arco; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Arco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday