VALHALLA, N.Y. - Jean Arco of Valhalla died June 28. She was 93.
Arco was born March 4, 1921, to Achille and Grace Orofino in New York City. She was the former owner operator of Arco Cleaning in Mt.Kisco.
Arco is survived by her children, George (Kim) Arco of Mt.Kisco and William (Lurline) Arco; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Arco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire