VALHALLA, N.Y. - Jean Arco of Valhalla died June 28. She was 93.
Arco was born March 4, 1921, to Achille and Grace Orofino in New York City. She was the former owner operator of Arco Cleaning in Mt.Kisco.
Arco is survived by her children, George (Kim) Arco of Mt.Kisco and William (Lurline) Arco; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Arco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York