VALHALLA, N.Y. - Jean Arco of Valhalla died June 28. She was 93.
Arco was born March 4, 1921, to Achille and Grace Orofino in New York City. She was the former owner operator of Arco Cleaning in Mt.Kisco.
Arco is survived by her children, George (Kim) Arco of Mt.Kisco and William (Lurline) Arco; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Arco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision