VALHALLA, N.Y. - Jean Arco of Valhalla died June 28. She was 93.
Arco was born March 4, 1921, to Achille and Grace Orofino in New York City. She was the former owner operator of Arco Cleaning in Mt.Kisco.
Arco is survived by her children, George (Kim) Arco of Mt.Kisco and William (Lurline) Arco; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, George Arco.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday