HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - John J. Popaduke of Hawthorne died Feb.2. He was 63.
Popaduke was born March 31, 1950, to John and Josephine Popaduke in New York City. He was a retired truck driver for GAF Seelig Dairy Products in Queens and the local HELP Truck in Westchester County on the Saw Mill River Parkway. He was co-founder of Kindred Spirit Shiloh Shepherds in Hawthorne.
Popaduke is survived by his wife, Monica (nee Lean) Popaduke of Hawthorne; sons, Gene Popaduke of Florida and Timothy Irvin of Medford; and brother, Richard Popaduke of White Plains. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 7 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to http://www.shilohs.org
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision