HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - John J. Popaduke of Hawthorne died Feb.2. He was 63.
Popaduke was born March 31, 1950, to John and Josephine Popaduke in New York City. He was a retired truck driver for GAF Seelig Dairy Products in Queens and the local HELP Truck in Westchester County on the Saw Mill River Parkway. He was co-founder of Kindred Spirit Shiloh Shepherds in Hawthorne.
Popaduke is survived by his wife, Monica (nee Lean) Popaduke of Hawthorne; sons, Gene Popaduke of Florida and Timothy Irvin of Medford; and brother, Richard Popaduke of White Plains. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 7 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to http://www.shilohs.org
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Earns Medal For Helping Injured Valhalla Train Crash Survivors
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared