HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - John (Jack) M. Flynn of Hawthorne died April 21. He was 78.
Flynn was born Aug. 27, 1935, to John and Elizabeth Flynn in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard from 1963 to 1965. He was a retired self employed landscape gardener in Hawthorne.
Flynn is survived by his wife, Caroline (nee Hawks) Flynn of Hawthorne; several cousins in Ireland; and sister in law, Marge Daniels of Nassau.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the All Souls Cemetery, Pleasantville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Valhalla Woman Who Wins $3M In New York State Lottery Is ID'd
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam