HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - John (Jack) M. Flynn of Hawthorne died April 21. He was 78.
Flynn was born Aug. 27, 1935, to John and Elizabeth Flynn in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard from 1963 to 1965. He was a retired self employed landscape gardener in Hawthorne.
Flynn is survived by his wife, Caroline (nee Hawks) Flynn of Hawthorne; several cousins in Ireland; and sister in law, Marge Daniels of Nassau.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the All Souls Cemetery, Pleasantville.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft