VALHALLA, N.Y. - John V. O’Reilly of Valhalla died Feb. 18. He was 92.
O’Reilly was born Oct. 28, 1921, to Thomas and Marguerite O’Reilly. A D-Day Veteran, he served in the U.S. Navy during World War II on the USS Augusta. He worked as a master plumber for 30 years before retiring in 1986.
O’Reilly is survived by his daughters, Susan Lambert, Kathy Hahn (Douglas), Marianne Cohen (Gary) and Joan O’Reilly (Kevin) Callaghan; Vivian O’Reilly; nine grandchildren; and a great granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Thomas, Edward and Richard; and son-in-law, Thomas Lambert.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the funeral home.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway