THORNWOOD, N.Y. – Joseph P. Mascia of Thornwood died suddenly Dec. 7 at his home. He was 54.
He was born March 18, 1958, in Bronxville to John and Lillian Pembrooke Mascia. He was self-employed in the air conditioning and heating business in Queens.
Mascia is survived by his wife, Denise Virgilio Mascia; two sons, Angelo and Anthony Mascia, both of Hawthorne; two brothers, John (Suzane) Mascia, of White Plains, and Guy Mascia, of Hartsdale; and a sister, Linda Mascia, of New York City.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Mount Pleasant Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies