HARRISON, N.Y. - Kenneth Franco of Harrison died July 16. He was 60.
Franco was born to Connie and Michael. He served in the U.S. Army from 1977 to 78. Later he was a permit inspector for the Department of Transportation in Valhalla.
Franco is survived by his mother, Connie; brother, Richard (Bonnie-Jean); and two nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Michael; and brother, Michael.
A memorial mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 23 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church followed by inurnment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made in Franco's memory to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car