VALHALLA, N.Y. - Madeline Petruzzelli of Valhalla died April 17. She was 90.
Petruzzelli was born Sept. 28, 1923, to Carmelo and Concetta (nee Parisi) Venticinque in Brooklyn.
Petruzzelli is survived by her children, Phil (Leona) Petruzzelli of Holmes, Rocky (Kim) Petruzzelli of Ridgefield, Conn., and Marie (Neil) Pardo of Valhalla; brother, Nicholas Venticinque of Queens; sisters, Mary Venticinque Lummer of Queens and Lena Murgola of Staten Island; 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Saverio Petruzzelli; three brothers; and two sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the St.Charles Cemetery, Farmingdale.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday