VALHALLA, N.Y. - Madeline Petruzzelli of Valhalla died April 17. She was 90.
Petruzzelli was born Sept. 28, 1923, to Carmelo and Concetta (nee Parisi) Venticinque in Brooklyn.
Petruzzelli is survived by her children, Phil (Leona) Petruzzelli of Holmes, Rocky (Kim) Petruzzelli of Ridgefield, Conn., and Marie (Neil) Pardo of Valhalla; brother, Nicholas Venticinque of Queens; sisters, Mary Venticinque Lummer of Queens and Lena Murgola of Staten Island; 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Saverio Petruzzelli; three brothers; and two sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the St.Charles Cemetery, Farmingdale.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter