THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Margaret C. Gill of Thornwood died July 15. She was 81.
Gill was born May 27, 1933, to Joseph and Rose Nella in the Bronx. She was a retired bookkeeper with Calet, Hirsch & Spector Advertising in NYC.
Gill is survived by her husband, Frederick Gill of Thornwood; children, Katherine (Danny) Gill-Charest of Thornwood and Robert (Helen) Gill of Montrose; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday