THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Margaret C. Gill of Thornwood died July 15. She was 81.
Gill was born May 27, 1933, to Joseph and Rose Nella in the Bronx. She was a retired bookkeeper with Calet, Hirsch & Spector Advertising in NYC.
Gill is survived by her husband, Frederick Gill of Thornwood; children, Katherine (Danny) Gill-Charest of Thornwood and Robert (Helen) Gill of Montrose; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Calvary Hospital, Bronx.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Parking Officer From Thornwood Out On Bail In 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday