POUGHQUAG, N.Y. - Mario Aloia of Poughquag and formerly of Arizona, Valhalla and the Bronx, died on Jan. 7. He was 81.
Aloia is survived by his children, George (Maria) Aloia, Richard Aloia, Joseph (Michelle) Aloia, Agnes (Robert) Vecchione; nine grandchildren; and brothers, Eddie Aloia and Ray (Kathy) Aloia. She was predeceased by his wife, Josephine (Rapisardi).
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9 and Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at St. Denis Church, 602 Beekman Road, Hopewell Junction, followed by entombment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Donations may be made in memory of Mario's wife, Josephine Aloia, to Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter