POUGHQUAG, N.Y. - Mario Aloia of Poughquag and formerly of Arizona, Valhalla and the Bronx, died on Jan. 7. He was 81.
Aloia is survived by his children, George (Maria) Aloia, Richard Aloia, Joseph (Michelle) Aloia, Agnes (Robert) Vecchione; nine grandchildren; and brothers, Eddie Aloia and Ray (Kathy) Aloia. She was predeceased by his wife, Josephine (Rapisardi).
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9 and Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at St. Denis Church, 602 Beekman Road, Hopewell Junction, followed by entombment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Donations may be made in memory of Mario's wife, Josephine Aloia, to Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester