POUGHQUAG, N.Y. - Mario Aloia of Poughquag and formerly of Arizona, Valhalla and the Bronx, died on Jan. 7. He was 81.
Aloia is survived by his children, George (Maria) Aloia, Richard Aloia, Joseph (Michelle) Aloia, Agnes (Robert) Vecchione; nine grandchildren; and brothers, Eddie Aloia and Ray (Kathy) Aloia. She was predeceased by his wife, Josephine (Rapisardi).
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 9 and Friday, Jan. 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at St. Denis Church, 602 Beekman Road, Hopewell Junction, followed by entombment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Donations may be made in memory of Mario's wife, Josephine Aloia, to Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak