PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Nicholas Anthony Puccini of Port Charlotte, formerly of Hawthorne, died Tuesday, April 15. He was 87.
Puccini was born Feb. 4, 1927, in Bronxville, N.Y., and moved to Port Charlotte in 1995 from Hawthorne, N.Y. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy.
Puccini is survived by his sons, Michael G. Puccini and Nicholas V. Puccini; brother, Ralph L. Puccini; sister, Toni-Ann Puccini Riley; four grandchildren; and three nephews and a niece.
Memorial services will be held Friday, May 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester, where a service will take place at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter