PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Nicholas Anthony Puccini of Port Charlotte, formerly of Hawthorne, died Tuesday, April 15. He was 87.
Puccini was born Feb. 4, 1927, in Bronxville, N.Y., and moved to Port Charlotte in 1995 from Hawthorne, N.Y. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy.
Puccini is survived by his sons, Michael G. Puccini and Nicholas V. Puccini; brother, Ralph L. Puccini; sister, Toni-Ann Puccini Riley; four grandchildren; and three nephews and a niece.
Memorial services will be held Friday, May 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester, where a service will take place at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation