PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Nicholas Anthony Puccini of Port Charlotte, formerly of Hawthorne, died Tuesday, April 15. He was 87.
Puccini was born Feb. 4, 1927, in Bronxville, N.Y., and moved to Port Charlotte in 1995 from Hawthorne, N.Y. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy.
Puccini is survived by his sons, Michael G. Puccini and Nicholas V. Puccini; brother, Ralph L. Puccini; sister, Toni-Ann Puccini Riley; four grandchildren; and three nephews and a niece.
Memorial services will be held Friday, May 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester, where a service will take place at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director