PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Nicholas Anthony Puccini of Port Charlotte, formerly of Hawthorne, died Tuesday, April 15. He was 87.
Puccini was born Feb. 4, 1927, in Bronxville, N.Y., and moved to Port Charlotte in 1995 from Hawthorne, N.Y. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy.
Puccini is survived by his sons, Michael G. Puccini and Nicholas V. Puccini; brother, Ralph L. Puccini; sister, Toni-Ann Puccini Riley; four grandchildren; and three nephews and a niece.
Memorial services will be held Friday, May 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester, where a service will take place at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Mount Pleasant's Communication Signals