PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Nicholas Anthony Puccini of Port Charlotte, formerly of Hawthorne, died Tuesday, April 15. He was 87.
Puccini was born Feb. 4, 1927, in Bronxville, N.Y., and moved to Port Charlotte in 1995 from Hawthorne, N.Y. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy.
Puccini is survived by his sons, Michael G. Puccini and Nicholas V. Puccini; brother, Ralph L. Puccini; sister, Toni-Ann Puccini Riley; four grandchildren; and three nephews and a niece.
Memorial services will be held Friday, May 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester, where a service will take place at 12 p.m. Interment will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in New Rochelle, N.Y.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced