HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Phyllis Palermo a resident of Hawthorne died Feb. 6. She was 99.
Palermo was born April 21, 1914, in Eastchester, to Teresa and Nicola DeLucia.
Palermo is survived by her children, Carole (Joseph) DeLaurentis of Eastchester and Bette (Joseph) DeVito of Hawthorne; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Crescenzo, Gabriel and Anthony DeLucia.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491, Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Anthony of Padua, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. The interment will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Kensico Dam In Valhalla Launches July 4 Festivities Friday
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director