HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Phyllis Palermo a resident of Hawthorne died Feb. 6. She was 99.
Palermo was born April 21, 1914, in Eastchester, to Teresa and Nicola DeLucia.
Palermo is survived by her children, Carole (Joseph) DeLaurentis of Eastchester and Bette (Joseph) DeVito of Hawthorne; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Crescenzo, Gabriel and Anthony DeLucia.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491, Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Anthony of Padua, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. The interment will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday