HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Phyllis Palermo a resident of Hawthorne died Feb. 6. She was 99.
Palermo was born April 21, 1914, in Eastchester, to Teresa and Nicola DeLucia.
Palermo is survived by her children, Carole (Joseph) DeLaurentis of Eastchester and Bette (Joseph) DeVito of Hawthorne; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Crescenzo, Gabriel and Anthony DeLucia.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491, Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Anthony of Padua, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. The interment will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft