HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Phyllis Palermo a resident of Hawthorne died Feb. 6. She was 99.
Palermo was born April 21, 1914, in Eastchester, to Teresa and Nicola DeLucia.
Palermo is survived by her children, Carole (Joseph) DeLaurentis of Eastchester and Bette (Joseph) DeVito of Hawthorne; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Crescenzo, Gabriel and Anthony DeLucia.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491, Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Anthony of Padua, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. The interment will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester