HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Phyllis Palermo a resident of Hawthorne died Feb. 6. She was 99.
Palermo was born April 21, 1914, in Eastchester, to Teresa and Nicola DeLucia.
Palermo is survived by her children, Carole (Joseph) DeLaurentis of Eastchester and Bette (Joseph) DeVito of Hawthorne; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Crescenzo, Gabriel and Anthony DeLucia.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491, Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at St. Anthony of Padua, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. The interment will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List