VALHALLA, N.Y. – Rose M. Del Greco of Valhalla, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 29 at her home. She was 76.
She was born March 21, 1936, in the Bronx to Paul and Concetta Callaro Leggiadro. She worked as a bookkeeper for Tremont Offset Inc., the family-owned business in the Bronx. She was married to Robert P. Del Greco, who predeceased her in 1997.
She is survived by three children, Robert P. (Janet) Del Greco of Valhalla, Rita (Ken) Kostik of Yorktown Heights, and Linda Del Greco of Valhalla; a sister, Rita Leggiadro of Yonkers; a brother, Daniel (Brenda) Leggiadro of Lincoln, Neb.; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Burial will be held at Kensico Cemetery in Mount Pleasant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Valhalla Volunteer Ambulance Corps or Jensen Hospice in Tuckahoe.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win