VALHALLA, N.Y. – Rose M. Del Greco of Valhalla, formerly of Yonkers, died Jan. 29 at her home. She was 76.
She was born March 21, 1936, in the Bronx to Paul and Concetta Callaro Leggiadro. She worked as a bookkeeper for Tremont Offset Inc., the family-owned business in the Bronx. She was married to Robert P. Del Greco, who predeceased her in 1997.
She is survived by three children, Robert P. (Janet) Del Greco of Valhalla, Rita (Ken) Kostik of Yorktown Heights, and Linda Del Greco of Valhalla; a sister, Rita Leggiadro of Yonkers; a brother, Daniel (Brenda) Leggiadro of Lincoln, Neb.; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Burial will be held at Kensico Cemetery in Mount Pleasant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Valhalla Volunteer Ambulance Corps or Jensen Hospice in Tuckahoe.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed