THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- Rose Micalizzi of Thornwood died Friday, June 20. She was 97.
Micalizzi was born March 16, 1917, to Giuseppi and Angelina Antonelli in New York City.
Micalizzi is survived by her daughters, Rose Marie DeSanto of Rye and Angie (Carlo) Castagna of Thornwood; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Joseph Micalizzi; three brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, Hawthorne. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 24 at the Ridgeway Church, White Plains. Burial will be at the Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Micalizzi’s name may be made to Ridgeway Church, 465 Ridgeway White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts