THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- Rose Micalizzi of Thornwood died Friday, June 20. She was 97.
Micalizzi was born March 16, 1917, to Giuseppi and Angelina Antonelli in New York City.
Micalizzi is survived by her daughters, Rose Marie DeSanto of Rye and Angie (Carlo) Castagna of Thornwood; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Joseph Micalizzi; three brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, June 23, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, Hawthorne. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 24 at the Ridgeway Church, White Plains. Burial will be at the Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Micalizzi’s name may be made to Ridgeway Church, 465 Ridgeway White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued