VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ruth Fuller, of Valhalla died May 26. She was 87.
Fuller was born Jan. 15, 1927, in Kingston, Jamaica W.I., to Alice Delores Bertram and Samuel Nathaniel Smith. Until her retirement in 1994, she worked at Our Lady of Mercy Hospital as a licensed practical nurse.
Fuller is survived by her daughters, Sonia McFarlane of Mahopac and Denise Campbell of Lagrangeville; sisters, Fay Williams of Rosedale and Phyllis Smith of Coral Springs, Fla.; three grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Leslie Roy Fuller.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the funeral home. Interment at the Mount Pleasant Cemetery, 80 Commerce St., Hawthorne.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak