VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ruth Fuller, of Valhalla died May 26. She was 87.
Fuller was born Jan. 15, 1927, in Kingston, Jamaica W.I., to Alice Delores Bertram and Samuel Nathaniel Smith. Until her retirement in 1994, she worked at Our Lady of Mercy Hospital as a licensed practical nurse.
Fuller is survived by her daughters, Sonia McFarlane of Mahopac and Denise Campbell of Lagrangeville; sisters, Fay Williams of Rosedale and Phyllis Smith of Coral Springs, Fla.; three grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Leslie Roy Fuller.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the funeral home. Interment at the Mount Pleasant Cemetery, 80 Commerce St., Hawthorne.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.