HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Sharon S. Conroy of Hawthorne, and Mesa, Ariz., died April 24.
She was 85.
Conroy was born Feb.14, 1929, to Joshua and Alice (nee Cummings) Sprague in White Plains. She was a member of the Mount Pleasant Seniors.
Conroy is survived by her husband, Richard E. Conroy of Hawthorne; children, Richard P. (Debra) Conroy of Putnam Valley, Robert P. (Jill) Conroy of Wappingers Falls, Theresa Zezula of Gilbert, Ariz., Barbara (John) Mann of Thornwood, and Kathleen (Paul Oliva) Conroy of Valhalla; five grandchildren; and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Mt.Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a Hospice of your choice.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester