HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Sharon S. Conroy of Hawthorne, and Mesa, Ariz., died April 24.
She was 85.
Conroy was born Feb.14, 1929, to Joshua and Alice (nee Cummings) Sprague in White Plains. She was a member of the Mount Pleasant Seniors.
Conroy is survived by her husband, Richard E. Conroy of Hawthorne; children, Richard P. (Debra) Conroy of Putnam Valley, Robert P. (Jill) Conroy of Wappingers Falls, Theresa Zezula of Gilbert, Ariz., Barbara (John) Mann of Thornwood, and Kathleen (Paul Oliva) Conroy of Valhalla; five grandchildren; and three great grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, April 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Mt.Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a Hospice of your choice.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend