HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Theresa M. Sanderson of Hawthorne died July 19. She was 65.
Sanderson was born May 19, 1949, to Joseph and Bianca (nee D'Agosto) Annunziato in White Plains. She was a graduate of New York University on a basketball scholarship. She was a nurse at White Plains Hospital for 35 years and spent 20 years working in the emergency room.
Sanderson is survived by her mother, Bianca Annunziato of Hawthorne; husband, William Sanderson of Hawthorne; daughters, Rachael (Robert) Benz of Hawthorne and Melissa (Michael) Kelly of Putnam Valley; brother, Joseph (Rosemary) Annunziato of Greenwich, Conn.; four grandchildren; five nieces and nephews; father-in-law, Steven Sanderson; and sister-in-law, Jane (John) Smietana. She was predeceased by her mother-in-law, Rozlind.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 22 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 23 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 6931 Arlington Road, 2nd floor Bethesda, MD 20814.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 3 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items