HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Theresa M. Sanderson of Hawthorne died July 19. She was 65.
Sanderson was born May 19, 1949, to Joseph and Bianca (nee D'Agosto) Annunziato in White Plains. She was a graduate of New York University on a basketball scholarship. She was a nurse at White Plains Hospital for 35 years and spent 20 years working in the emergency room.
Sanderson is survived by her mother, Bianca Annunziato of Hawthorne; husband, William Sanderson of Hawthorne; daughters, Rachael (Robert) Benz of Hawthorne and Melissa (Michael) Kelly of Putnam Valley; brother, Joseph (Rosemary) Annunziato of Greenwich, Conn.; four grandchildren; five nieces and nephews; father-in-law, Steven Sanderson; and sister-in-law, Jane (John) Smietana. She was predeceased by her mother-in-law, Rozlind.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 22 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 23 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 6931 Arlington Road, 2nd floor Bethesda, MD 20814.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday