HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Veronica Whittle of Hawthorne died April 19. She was 88.
Whittle was born April 28, 1925, to James and Margaret (nee Donnelly) McAdam in Newark, N.J.
Whittle is survived by her husband, Neil Whittle of Hawthorne; daughters, Carol Marie Figueroa of Newington, Conn., Wendy A. Whittle of Croton and Barbara (Steve) J. Blank of Rockton, Ill.; nine grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her sisters, Aileen Blake and Elizabeth Kenny.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 22 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Wednesday, April 23 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 23 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester