THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Victoria Abajian of Thornwood died Feb. 21. She was 91.
Abajian was born March 31, 1922, to George and Vartanoush (nee Khitikian) Onigian in West Springfield, Mass.
Abajian is survived by her children, Janice (Michael) Blanco of Ames, Iowa, Margaret (Thomas) Fogarasi of Thornwood and Frank (Linda Sode) Abajian of Port Chester; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Harry Abajian; and two sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Abajian’s name to St. Gregory the Enlightener Armenian Church, 1131 North St. White Plains, N.Y. 10605.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years