THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Victoria Abajian of Thornwood died Feb. 21. She was 91.
Abajian was born March 31, 1922, to George and Vartanoush (nee Khitikian) Onigian in West Springfield, Mass.
Abajian is survived by her children, Janice (Michael) Blanco of Ames, Iowa, Margaret (Thomas) Fogarasi of Thornwood and Frank (Linda Sode) Abajian of Port Chester; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Harry Abajian; and two sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Abajian’s name to St. Gregory the Enlightener Armenian Church, 1131 North St. White Plains, N.Y. 10605.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter