THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Victoria Abajian of Thornwood died Feb. 21. She was 91.
Abajian was born March 31, 1922, to George and Vartanoush (nee Khitikian) Onigian in West Springfield, Mass.
Abajian is survived by her children, Janice (Michael) Blanco of Ames, Iowa, Margaret (Thomas) Fogarasi of Thornwood and Frank (Linda Sode) Abajian of Port Chester; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Harry Abajian; and two sisters.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Abajian’s name to St. Gregory the Enlightener Armenian Church, 1131 North St. White Plains, N.Y. 10605.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate