Updated at 12:50 p.m.: PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Hardscrabble Road in Pleasantville was closed Saturday just before noon after a car hit and knocked down a pole, Mount Pleasant police confirmed.
The road was closed in both directions near 424 Hardscrabble Road. An EMS crew was sent to the scene as a precaution after the 11:30 a.m. crash, police said.
Con Edition reported that 277 customers were without power Saturday afternoon in the area. Restoration was expected by 4 p.m.
ConEd was assessing the damage to the pole, police said.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 4 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pleasantville Murder Victim Is Laid To Rest