Updated at 12:50 p.m.: PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Hardscrabble Road in Pleasantville was closed Saturday just before noon after a car hit and knocked down a pole, Mount Pleasant police confirmed.
The road was closed in both directions near 424 Hardscrabble Road. An EMS crew was sent to the scene as a precaution after the 11:30 a.m. crash, police said.
Con Edition reported that 277 customers were without power Saturday afternoon in the area. Restoration was expected by 4 p.m.
ConEd was assessing the damage to the pole, police said.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To Mount Pleasant For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Pleasant Saturday