Updated at 12:50 p.m.: PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Hardscrabble Road in Pleasantville was closed Saturday just before noon after a car hit and knocked down a pole, Mount Pleasant police confirmed.
The road was closed in both directions near 424 Hardscrabble Road. An EMS crew was sent to the scene as a precaution after the 11:30 a.m. crash, police said.
Con Edition reported that 277 customers were without power Saturday afternoon in the area. Restoration was expected by 4 p.m.
ConEd was assessing the damage to the pole, police said.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire