Updated at 12:50 p.m.: PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Hardscrabble Road in Pleasantville was closed Saturday just before noon after a car hit and knocked down a pole, Mount Pleasant police confirmed.
The road was closed in both directions near 424 Hardscrabble Road. An EMS crew was sent to the scene as a precaution after the 11:30 a.m. crash, police said.
Con Edition reported that 277 customers were without power Saturday afternoon in the area. Restoration was expected by 4 p.m.
ConEd was assessing the damage to the pole, police said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester