Updated at 12:50 p.m.: PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Hardscrabble Road in Pleasantville was closed Saturday just before noon after a car hit and knocked down a pole, Mount Pleasant police confirmed.
The road was closed in both directions near 424 Hardscrabble Road. An EMS crew was sent to the scene as a precaution after the 11:30 a.m. crash, police said.
Con Edition reported that 277 customers were without power Saturday afternoon in the area. Restoration was expected by 4 p.m.
ConEd was assessing the damage to the pole, police said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester