YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former Yonkers Deputy Mayor and Valhalla resident Andrew Maniglia admitted to recording a sexual encounter with a woman without her consent as part of a plea bargain on Monday, Feb. 24, according to LoHud.com.
Maniglia, 56, faces three years of probation and a five-year protective order that prohibits contact with the victim, LoHud.com reported.
Maniglia will be sentenced on Monday, April, 21, LoHud.com said.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate