YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former Yonkers Deputy Mayor and Valhalla resident Andrew Maniglia admitted to recording a sexual encounter with a woman without her consent as part of a plea bargain on Monday, Feb. 24, according to LoHud.com.
Maniglia, 56, faces three years of probation and a five-year protective order that prohibits contact with the victim, LoHud.com reported.
Maniglia will be sentenced on Monday, April, 21, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend