YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former Yonkers Deputy Mayor and Valhalla resident Andrew Maniglia admitted to recording a sexual encounter with a woman without her consent as part of a plea bargain on Monday, Feb. 24, according to LoHud.com.
Maniglia, 56, faces three years of probation and a five-year protective order that prohibits contact with the victim, LoHud.com reported.
Maniglia will be sentenced on Monday, April, 21, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.