YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former Yonkers Deputy Mayor and Valhalla resident Andrew Maniglia admitted to recording a sexual encounter with a woman without her consent as part of a plea bargain on Monday, Feb. 24, according to LoHud.com.
Maniglia, 56, faces three years of probation and a five-year protective order that prohibits contact with the victim, LoHud.com reported.
Maniglia will be sentenced on Monday, April, 21, LoHud.com said.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant