YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former Yonkers Deputy Mayor and Valhalla resident Andrew Maniglia admitted to recording a sexual encounter with a woman without her consent as part of a plea bargain on Monday, Feb. 24, according to LoHud.com.
Maniglia, 56, faces three years of probation and a five-year protective order that prohibits contact with the victim, LoHud.com reported.
Maniglia will be sentenced on Monday, April, 21, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter