MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to state police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, state police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Town Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Mount Pleasant Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit