MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to state police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, state police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Town Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 Man ID'd In Pound Ridge Drowning
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital