PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Mount Pleasant's Communication Signals