PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam