PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate