PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says