PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Mount Pleasant
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker