PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To Mount Pleasant For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Pleasant Saturday