PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Garrison man with felony driving while intoxicated on Friday, June 20, police officials said.
Jurgen K. Wessely, 54, was pulled over for allegedly driving aggressively and failing to maintain his lane, according to State Police.
Wessely had his driving privileges revoked from a previous DWI conviction. He was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operation and felony driving while intoxicated, State Police said.
Wessely is scheduled to appear in Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 3, officials said.
- 1 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Mount Pleasant Day Celebrations Coming To Hawthorne
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd