HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester