HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway