HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Valhalla Man Denied Parole In Wife's Murder
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show