HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday