HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester