HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Bronx man in Yonkers and charged him with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, police officials said.
Augustina A. Agyeiwaa, 54, allegedly falsified an application for a New York State non-driver identification card, State Police said.
Agyeiwaa was issued an Appearance Ticket and ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on Monday, March 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak