OSSINING, N.Y. -- State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Manhattan woman on Thursday, Feb. 6 and charged her with promoting prison contraband in the second-degree at Ossining's Sing Sing prison, police officials said.
Emerse S. Finnie, 40, allegedly introduced contraband into the facility during a visit with her husband who is incarcerated at the facility, State Police said.
Finnie has been ordered to appear in the Town of Ossining Court on Tuesday March 4, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant