OSSINING, N.Y. -- State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Manhattan woman on Thursday, Feb. 6 and charged her with promoting prison contraband in the second-degree at Ossining's Sing Sing prison, police officials said.
Emerse S. Finnie, 40, allegedly introduced contraband into the facility during a visit with her husband who is incarcerated at the facility, State Police said.
Finnie has been ordered to appear in the Town of Ossining Court on Tuesday March 4, according to State Police.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Mount Pleasant