YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Walter R. Mogrovejo was arrested and charged with DWI at 10:52 p.m. Monday, March 31, according to New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks. Mogrovejo was charged following a traffic stop on State Route 202 in Yorktown after being seen moving from his lane unsafely, according to the police report.
Mogrovejo was processed without incident and issued a ticket returnable to the Town Yorktown Court on April 17.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook