YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Walter R. Mogrovejo was arrested and charged with DWI at 10:52 p.m. Monday, March 31, according to New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks. Mogrovejo was charged following a traffic stop on State Route 202 in Yorktown after being seen moving from his lane unsafely, according to the police report.
Mogrovejo was processed without incident and issued a ticket returnable to the Town Yorktown Court on April 17.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency