YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Walter R. Mogrovejo was arrested and charged with DWI at 10:52 p.m. Monday, March 31, according to New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks. Mogrovejo was charged following a traffic stop on State Route 202 in Yorktown after being seen moving from his lane unsafely, according to the police report.
Mogrovejo was processed without incident and issued a ticket returnable to the Town Yorktown Court on April 17.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Valhalla Village Creamery Ties For First In DVlicious Contest