YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, according to state police.
Walter R. Mogrovejo was arrested and charged with DWI at 10:52 p.m. Monday, March 31, according to New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks. Mogrovejo was charged following a traffic stop on State Route 202 in Yorktown after being seen moving from his lane unsafely, according to the police report.
Mogrovejo was processed without incident and issued a ticket returnable to the Town Yorktown Court on April 17.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday