YONKERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Trotman is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations