YONKERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Trotman is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win