YONKERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Trotman is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List