YONKERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Danbury woman with driving while intoxicated in Yonkers on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Elizabeth E. Trotman, 23, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Trotman is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.