GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Bronx man with criminal possession of marijuana on Sunday, Feb. 9, police officials said.
Adam R. Larregue, 19, was pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe lane change while driving on Interstate 287 in Greenburgh. During the stop, troopers discovered that Larregue was in possession of approximately 120 grams of marijuana, State Police said.
Larregue is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Tuesday, Feb. 18, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud