GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Bronx man with criminal possession of marijuana on Sunday, Feb. 9, police officials said.
Adam R. Larregue, 19, was pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe lane change while driving on Interstate 287 in Greenburgh. During the stop, troopers discovered that Larregue was in possession of approximately 120 grams of marijuana, State Police said.
Larregue is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Tuesday, Feb. 18, according to State Police.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer