GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Bronx man with criminal possession of marijuana on Sunday, Feb. 9, police officials said.
Adam R. Larregue, 19, was pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe lane change while driving on Interstate 287 in Greenburgh. During the stop, troopers discovered that Larregue was in possession of approximately 120 grams of marijuana, State Police said.
Larregue is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Tuesday, Feb. 18, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday