GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Bronx man with criminal possession of marijuana on Sunday, Feb. 9, police officials said.
Adam R. Larregue, 19, was pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe lane change while driving on Interstate 287 in Greenburgh. During the stop, troopers discovered that Larregue was in possession of approximately 120 grams of marijuana, State Police said.
Larregue is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Tuesday, Feb. 18, according to State Police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48