GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Bronx man with criminal possession of marijuana on Sunday, Feb. 9, police officials said.
Adam R. Larregue, 19, was pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe lane change while driving on Interstate 287 in Greenburgh. During the stop, troopers discovered that Larregue was in possession of approximately 120 grams of marijuana, State Police said.
Larregue is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Tuesday, Feb. 18, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook