OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
Turron D. Daley, 28, was stopped by troopers after he was observed traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
This marks the third wrong-way accident in Westchester County this month.
Daley provided a breathalyzer test that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .16 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Daley will appear in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, Feb. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute