OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
Turron D. Daley, 28, was stopped by troopers after he was observed traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
This marks the third wrong-way accident in Westchester County this month.
Daley provided a breathalyzer test that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .16 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Daley will appear in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, Feb. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester