MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
John F. Enghauser, 46, of New York City, was allegedly speeding when troopers pulled him over. Officers suspected Enghauser of being intoxicated following an investigation, according to State Police.
He was issued tickets and is scheduled to appear in New Castle Court on Thursday, April 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Letter: Mount Pleasant Schools’ Proposed Bond Is Irresponsible
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Pleasant, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh