MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
John F. Enghauser, 46, of New York City, was allegedly speeding when troopers pulled him over. Officers suspected Enghauser of being intoxicated following an investigation, according to State Police.
He was issued tickets and is scheduled to appear in New Castle Court on Thursday, April 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History