MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
John F. Enghauser, 46, of New York City, was allegedly speeding when troopers pulled him over. Officers suspected Enghauser of being intoxicated following an investigation, according to State Police.
He was issued tickets and is scheduled to appear in New Castle Court on Thursday, April 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday