MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
John F. Enghauser, 46, of New York City, was allegedly speeding when troopers pulled him over. Officers suspected Enghauser of being intoxicated following an investigation, according to State Police.
He was issued tickets and is scheduled to appear in New Castle Court on Thursday, April 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts