MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a man with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, April 6, police officials said.
John F. Enghauser, 46, of New York City, was allegedly speeding when troopers pulled him over. Officers suspected Enghauser of being intoxicated following an investigation, according to State Police.
He was issued tickets and is scheduled to appear in New Castle Court on Thursday, April 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway