WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 49-year-old Ossining woman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh, according to state police.
Jacqueline J. Warner was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated early Wednesday, Feb. 19 on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh, according to New York State Police.
"Subsequent to a vehicle and traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the Town of Greenburgh for driving across hazardous markings and moving from the lane unsafely, Ms. Warner was found to be driving while intoxicated," state police said in a report.
Warner was processed without incident and issued traffic tickets returnable to the Town of Greenburgh Court, according to the report.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Mount Pleasant