WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 49-year-old Ossining woman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh, according to state police.
Jacqueline J. Warner was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated early Wednesday, Feb. 19 on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh, according to New York State Police.
"Subsequent to a vehicle and traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the Town of Greenburgh for driving across hazardous markings and moving from the lane unsafely, Ms. Warner was found to be driving while intoxicated," state police said in a report.
Warner was processed without incident and issued traffic tickets returnable to the Town of Greenburgh Court, according to the report.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Parking Officer From Thornwood Out On Bail In 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam