WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 49-year-old Ossining woman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh, according to state police.
Jacqueline J. Warner was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated early Wednesday, Feb. 19 on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh, according to New York State Police.
"Subsequent to a vehicle and traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the Town of Greenburgh for driving across hazardous markings and moving from the lane unsafely, Ms. Warner was found to be driving while intoxicated," state police said in a report.
Warner was processed without incident and issued traffic tickets returnable to the Town of Greenburgh Court, according to the report.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'