PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire