PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant