PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Pleasant