PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday