PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook