PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam