PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam