PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits on Tuesday, April 29, police officials said.
Xavier Conners, 37, allegedly collected more than $13,000 in unemployment while he was gainfully employed, according to state police.
Conners is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Village Court on Thursday, May 8, state police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant