WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision