WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire