WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items