WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 4 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pleasantville Murder Victim Is Laid To Rest