WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl