WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old Bronx man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Yorktown, according to state police.
Noel Sanabria was charged on the morning of Friday, April 25, after New York State Police in Hawthorne stopped his vehicle on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers.
Sanabria was pulled over for speeding, according to a report from state police. He was ordered to appear before the City of Yonkers Court on May 9.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday