WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains on Saturday, April 12, police officials said.
Matthew F. Camerino, 23, of Yorktown Heights, and Angelica Rivera, 22 of the Bronx, were both charged and are scheduled to appear in White Plains City Court on Monday, April 21, according to state police.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced