WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains on Saturday, April 12, police officials said.
Matthew F. Camerino, 23, of Yorktown Heights, and Angelica Rivera, 22 of the Bronx, were both charged and are scheduled to appear in White Plains City Court on Monday, April 21, according to state police.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Open Houses In Mount Pleasant This Weekend