WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains on Saturday, April 12, police officials said.
Matthew F. Camerino, 23, of Yorktown Heights, and Angelica Rivera, 22 of the Bronx, were both charged and are scheduled to appear in White Plains City Court on Monday, April 21, according to state police.
- 1 Letter: Mount Pleasant Schools’ Proposed Bond Is Irresponsible
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Pleasant, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh