WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains on Saturday, April 12, police officials said.
Matthew F. Camerino, 23, of Yorktown Heights, and Angelica Rivera, 22 of the Bronx, were both charged and are scheduled to appear in White Plains City Court on Monday, April 21, according to state police.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh