WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains on Saturday, April 12, police officials said.
Matthew F. Camerino, 23, of Yorktown Heights, and Angelica Rivera, 22 of the Bronx, were both charged and are scheduled to appear in White Plains City Court on Monday, April 21, according to state police.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Where You Live In Westchester County Is No Easy Answer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk