WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident on the Taconic State Parkway on Thursday, June 26, police officials said.
Mayra A. Ortiz, 29, of New York City provided a a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .17 percent following the investigation of the accident. She is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Valhalla Village Creamery Ties For First In DVlicious Contest