WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident on the Taconic State Parkway on Thursday, June 26, police officials said.
Mayra A. Ortiz, 29, of New York City provided a a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .17 percent following the investigation of the accident. She is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Mount Pleasant's Communication Signals