HAWTHORNE, N.Y. -- A woman was injured and hospitalized after being struck by a car near Holy Rosary Church on Bradhurst Avenue and Route 100, in Hawthorne, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
The woman, who was crossing the street after mass at 11:30 a.m., sustained injuries to her hip and leg and was still hospitalized Tuesday police said.
Mount Pleasant Police are investigating still investigating the incident but reported that the driver had not been charged with any crimes.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester