YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated after an investigation into a car accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
According to New York State Police, Francis L. Mezquita-Veloz of Yorktown Heights was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. on the parkway in the Town of Mount Pleasant.
Mezquita-Veloz's blood alcohol content was allegedly .13 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued a ticket and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on June 12.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed