YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated after an investigation into a car accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
According to New York State Police, Francis L. Mezquita-Veloz of Yorktown Heights was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. on the parkway in the Town of Mount Pleasant.
Mezquita-Veloz's blood alcohol content was allegedly .13 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued a ticket and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on June 12.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday