YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – A 24-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated after an investigation into a car accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
According to New York State Police, Francis L. Mezquita-Veloz of Yorktown Heights was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. on the parkway in the Town of Mount Pleasant.
Mezquita-Veloz's blood alcohol content was allegedly .13 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued a ticket and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on June 12.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam