WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Democratic rival is saying the incumbent has a "moral obligation" to engage in a debate with her, according to NY State of Politics.
Cable outlet Time Warner issued invitations to Cuomo and Zephyr Teachout for a debate, but the governor said he would "leave it up to the campaigns" while visiting the New York State Fair last week, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Valhalla Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America