WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Democratic rival is saying the incumbent has a "moral obligation" to engage in a debate with her, according to NY State of Politics.
Cable outlet Time Warner issued invitations to Cuomo and Zephyr Teachout for a debate, but the governor said he would "leave it up to the campaigns" while visiting the New York State Fair last week, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter