WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Democratic rival is saying the incumbent has a "moral obligation" to engage in a debate with her, according to NY State of Politics.
Cable outlet Time Warner issued invitations to Cuomo and Zephyr Teachout for a debate, but the governor said he would "leave it up to the campaigns" while visiting the New York State Fair last week, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To Mount Pleasant For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Pleasant Saturday