MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – A three-bedroom home at 110 Philip Place in Hawthorne listed at $699,000 is The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,752 square feet
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.54 acres
- master bath
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
See Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed