MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – A three-bedroom home at 110 Philip Place in Hawthorne listed at $699,000 is The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,752 square feet
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.54 acres
- master bath
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
See Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List