MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – A three-bedroom home at 110 Philip Place in Hawthorne listed at $699,000 is The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,752 square feet
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.54 acres
- master bath
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
See Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant