MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – A three-bedroom home at 110 Philip Place in Hawthorne listed at $699,000 is The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,752 square feet
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.54 acres
- master bath
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors
See Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Crash Causing Delays
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant