BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Jo-Ann Reilly, an associate broker with the company’s Briarcliff/Pleasantville office, has been selected to market and sell the Valhalla, N.Y., home of the late Salvador Yvars, a former Major League baseball player.
Yvars played for the New York Giants, including the 1951 team that played in the World Series.
Surrounded by lush gardens, 1 Allen St. is a split-level residence offering 2,264 square feet, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a stone fireplace and two-car garage. The home is available for $679,000.
The residence was built in 1954 and owned by Yvars, a catcher who played eight years in the major leagues. Most of his career was with the Giants. He finished his career with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1954. Yvars died in 2008 at the age of 84.
Reilly is affiliated with the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office in Briarcliff/Pleasantville located at 127 Woodside Ave. She can be reached at (914) 762-7010. Property details are available online.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says