BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff residents voted on Monday, Aug. 25 to approve a measure that would make most students eligible for bus service to and from school, according to LoHud.com.
The measure, which was crafted following a safety audit to help protect students, was approved 158-62. Administrators say the measure will not cost the district any additional money, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer