BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff residents voted on Monday, Aug. 25 to approve a measure that would make most students eligible for bus service to and from school, according to LoHud.com.
The measure, which was crafted following a safety audit to help protect students, was approved 158-62. Administrators say the measure will not cost the district any additional money, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Letter: Mount Pleasant Schools’ Proposed Bond Is Irresponsible
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Pleasant, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh