BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff residents voted on Monday, Aug. 25 to approve a measure that would make most students eligible for bus service to and from school, according to LoHud.com.
The measure, which was crafted following a safety audit to help protect students, was approved 158-62. Administrators say the measure will not cost the district any additional money, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced