BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff residents voted on Monday, Aug. 25 to approve a measure that would make most students eligible for bus service to and from school, according to LoHud.com.
The measure, which was crafted following a safety audit to help protect students, was approved 158-62. Administrators say the measure will not cost the district any additional money, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Pleasant's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks