BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff residents voted on Monday, Aug. 25 to approve a measure that would make most students eligible for bus service to and from school, according to LoHud.com.
The measure, which was crafted following a safety audit to help protect students, was approved 158-62. Administrators say the measure will not cost the district any additional money, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures