HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester