HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 Voters Reject Mount Pleasant’s $55.8M Bond For Schools In Strong Turnout
- 2 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway