HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester