HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam