HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday