HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- The first-graders at Greenburgh Central Schools Lee F. Jackson School completed their months long art project this month, lighting up their school with a stained glass window art exhibit.
Principal Patricia Simone said in her monthly newsletter that the group began work early this year.
"Throughout January and February, the Franklin first graders worked with painter and muralist Tova Snyder to design and create stained glass about the International Baccalaureate character traits, which highlight being knowledgeable, reflective, open-minded and caring." she said.
- 1 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance
- 5 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling