PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Lindsay Farrington-Centonze will be the new head coach for the Pace men's and women's cross country programs.
Farrington-Centonze has an extensive background in running and as a personal trainer in Westchester County.
Farrington-Centonze comes to Pace after serving as a personal trainer and fitness instructor in various roles through Westchester County.
She has worked at Equinox Fitness Clubs in Scarsdale as a personal trainer and PhatBurn as a group fitness instructor. In her current role, she works as a spin class instructor at The Studio 14 in Portchester.
As a student at Concordia College in Bronxville, she was a member of their cross country team for four years. Following graduation, she has participated in several marathons and half-marathons in the Northeast.
Farrington-Centonze received a Bachelor's in Liberal Studies from Concordia in 2010. She went on to earn her Master's in Counseling for Mental Health and Wellness from New York University in 2013.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam