PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pace University outfielder David Pepe will have the opportunity to continue his career as a professional with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Pepe was selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the MLB Draft. He was selected by the Blue Jays in the 31st round with the 924th pick overall. This past season as a senior, he hit .284 with six RBI. Earlier this season, he had a college career-high nine-game hitting streak. In two seasons with the Setters, Pepe batted .284 with 11 RBI and nine steals in 60 games.
Prior to joining Pace, Pepe played two years at Wagner College.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash