WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – When it comes to dominant high school football programs in New York State, Westchester ranks high.
Five Westchester programs are among the Top 20 most dominant programs in the last 10 years, according to MaxPreps.
They are Rye (8), Dobbs Ferry (10), New Rochelle (12), Tuckahoe (15) and Bronxville (20).
Each program earned points based on where it finished in the MaxPreps computer state rankings after each of the first 10 seasons that MaxPreps compiled them, beginning in 2004.
For more, including the complete list, click here.
Year-by-year New York rankings by class and overall for the last 10 years are available here.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @Joe_Lombardi.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute